Saturday, December 2, 2006

15 Days

It's only been 15 days since I've been home and I already want to leave.

The work is okay. Nothing too fancy. A lot of busy work, I guess you could call it. But like I said before, it's paid and it might help me in the future as far as "having experience." One week down and two more weeks to go. Then I can go to Athens for a few days for an escape.

As much as the people I live with
are my family and I love them, what is wrong with them? Every member in a family has their quirks, but I don't understand mine at times. I am a good person or at least I'd like to think so. I put my family before anything else and when they need help with something, I'm at their call. BUT, when it comes to me wanting something, NO ONE and I mean, NO ONE will do anything to help me. I mean, I'm used to doing a lot for myself. It's been four years of that. But can't I get a little help? And it doesn't even have to be anything major. I would just like for once for my family to think of other people. In my brother's and my mother's lives the number one person is themselves. I feel very bad for my father. He always puts them before his life and it's sad to be home at times since I have to witness it first hand. At school, I don't think about it, but it's hard when I have to hear the sorrow and pain in my dad's voice when I talk to him on the phone. And lately, my sister has been just like my brother and mother. My dad and I just don't know what to do with them. I feel so different from my family and I don't know how they're going to take it once I start my life after college. I don't know what to do. I feel so alone in the world at times. The only person I can truly feel at ease with is someone who doesn't live around here and soon they will be moving on with their life, forgetting about the current things in their life. But that's not their fault and I shouldn't sound like I'm blaming them because I'm not. I'm very happy for them and very proud of the things they've accomplished. And excited for them to start their life. It's just sad to think about losing someone you care about.

Anyways, I'll only be happy to go back to Athens to get away from home, but I don't really like being in Athens either. Except for the fact that *he* will be there. And this is my last quarter with him. I can't wait until I can finally find a place where I belong.

Music of the Moment: The Beatles - All You Need Is Love

.lsm.

-----
gonna find another place, maybe one i can stand.
i move on to another day, to a whole new town with a whole new way.
-----
somethings are just never meant to be no matter how much we wish they were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home