Final Thoughts
So after reading Meghan's updated blog, I felt that it was necessary that I update. Considering the last one I wrote was on Christmas. Qe've gone through three holidays since then (if you count my birthday).
So here it is: finals week. It's Sunday night at 1:37 a.m. and I feel the need to blog. I'm currently at Eric's and he's not ready to sleep so I am up as well, which is completely okay because I'm not that tired.
I have a pretty good finals week. I have two tomorrow--one in the morning and one in the evening. And two papers, which I have already written with only final edits needed. And I plan on turning those in tomorrow or Tuesday. And then I'm dunzo! So I can say I'm pretty lucky considering some people have finals until Friday, which is the day I leave for FLORIDA.
I am going home on Tuesday for a few days so that I can seen my family before going to FL. If I don't go home now, I don't know when the next time would be. I don't have a car and that really bites. I didn't go home allllll quarter, which is a really long time to not go home. I've gone home at least once during the quarter.
So I started this entry in March and never published it (probably because Eric was ready to go to bed at this point and I never finished it). It just kinda ends but clearly I wanted to write it for some reason. So here it is... Unfinished.
.lsm.
So here it is: finals week. It's Sunday night at 1:37 a.m. and I feel the need to blog. I'm currently at Eric's and he's not ready to sleep so I am up as well, which is completely okay because I'm not that tired.
I have a pretty good finals week. I have two tomorrow--one in the morning and one in the evening. And two papers, which I have already written with only final edits needed. And I plan on turning those in tomorrow or Tuesday. And then I'm dunzo! So I can say I'm pretty lucky considering some people have finals until Friday, which is the day I leave for FLORIDA.
I am going home on Tuesday for a few days so that I can seen my family before going to FL. If I don't go home now, I don't know when the next time would be. I don't have a car and that really bites. I didn't go home allllll quarter, which is a really long time to not go home. I've gone home at least once during the quarter.
So I started this entry in March and never published it (probably because Eric was ready to go to bed at this point and I never finished it). It just kinda ends but clearly I wanted to write it for some reason. So here it is... Unfinished.
.lsm.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home